We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-dev] How to Download the Texts?

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by smslearn
on Oct 6 at 4:05 AM
Hi Richer,

Thanks for your reply. But I am unable to understand what you have said above.
Is this a script or Tcode to extract data from SAP?
What I am looking for is that when I give PO #'s as the input. I want to get the Header Text & Header Note texts to be downloaded to my desktop or can I save it in an Excel file?

---------------Original Message---------------
From: smslearn
Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2011 5:07 PM
Subject: How to Download the Texts?

I want to get the data of Header Text & Header note from SAP. Is there any transaction code available for it where I can give the Input of PO number and get the required data?

Thanks in advance.

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Toolbox.com Groups Discussions Support BBCode. Share Code Snippets with Peers

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language