We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

Re: [sap-acct] Document Posted in F-02 Shows Incorrect Item Category

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by ravichandra2
on Oct 6 at 3:17 AM
Hello sir,

Thanks for your prompt response I am getting this error when I am trying to
post the document but if I park the document it is taking it fine the error
message is coming at the bottom of the screen.

Please suggest

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Akhilesh kumar
Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2011 4:23 AM
Subject: Document Posted in F-02 Shows Incorrect Item Category

Hello,

Will you please elaborate about the field you are entering and giving error.
As I can sense from your problem either check or create the item category in
Material management or you can disable this feature by making it as an
required entry.

I can help you with the error if you send me screen shot or tell me which
field is giving you the said error.

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Have you explored the Toolbox.com Marketplace? Learn more and access a free course now.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language