We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-hr] Voided Checks on GL Completeness Report

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by TreTrip (Consultant)
on Sep 17 at 2:58 PM
Hello SAP Team,

I hope that this might be a simple question for someone. I would like to remove a voided check off the GL Completeness report. It's a report that we provide to our client and I would like to provide them a list of payroll results that truly are not posted and need to be posted. Any help would be appreciated. If my memory serves me right, there is a table that you can change the status that will remove it from the report.

Warm regards,
Teresa
__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Toolbox.com for iPhone & Android: Ask Questions & Get Answers Anywhere. Download the Free App

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language