We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-acct] FAGLGP52 - no Data Found

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by Chris O'Brien
on Sep 19 at 11:00 PM
All,

I'm trying to copy actual s from my GL into a plan as part of UAT for a new SAP ECC6 EHp4 implementation. While I can copy planned data without any troubles, as soon as I select Actuals I am not reading any data from the database.

Is there a process I have missed? I've checked all the planning config and all appears there, but I am now at a bit of a loss to determine what my options are.

Thanks and Regards,
Chris
__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language