We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-hr] Tax deduction flag activation

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by michael-edward
on Sep 17 at 1:53 PM
Dear Sonia,

I really would be happy if I could help you but really I don't know anything about Indian payroll as I'm working with International payroll.

Regards,
Mickey

---------------Original Message---------------
From: sonia dhamija
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2011 4:09 AM
Subject: Tax deduction flag activation

Dear Experts,

My client has to deduct TDS of employees in this month's salary. For that I have to activate that thing in SAP. Kindly help me in this. Please tell me how i can activate and where i have to go in SPRO for this to activate this field so the TDS can deduct this month.
Waiting for a response.

Thanks
Sonia

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
View the "Managing the Application Life Cycle" webinar and learn how organizations optimize their SAP applications.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language