We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE: [sap-log-mm] Delivery Date Should not Show on PO by Default

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by satishvp123
on Sep 10 at 11:16 AM
The system defaults the date by adding planned delivery time to today's date. First it looks for PDT in info record, next in material master. If not found, then only it will default today's date. But it cannot be blank.

Regards.

Satish.

---------------Original Message---------------
From: guest
Sent: Friday, September 09, 2011 10:48 AM
Subject: Delivery Date Should not Show on PO by Default

When I create a PO, Delivery date is defaulted as today's date. I want only the delivery date to be input, when I need. Otherwise it should be blank.

What customization to be done.

Regards,

DSH

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language