We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-acct] Why use F-53 when I can pay through F110 instead?

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by effurun (FI Consultant)
on May 4 at 2:31 AM
Exactly Don. You can actually use F110 to run single payments. Just as pointed out by you, I have asked my clients to ignore F-53 completely, as their current requirement does not include Cheque payments! No one would be assigned that transaction code, and none would be trained on it either.

I am also recommending the use of FVB1, and FVB0 for posting transactions relating to transfer of funds between bank accounts.

I guess I'll stick to F110 for now.

Thanks guys! I'm enriched.....

---------------Original Message---------------
From: effurun
Sent: Monday, May 02, 2011 4:57 PM
Subject: Why use F-53 when I can pay through F110 instead?

Hello Gurus,

I am wondering why people use F-53 when F110 seems even more appropriate? F-53 is fine when you wish to make single payments through cheques. However, it is much better to use F110 when you don't wish to issue a cheque.

Any comment from my experienced gurus?

Effurun

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Toolbox.com Groups Discussions Support BBCode. Share Code Snippets with Peers
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language