We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-log-sd] New Pricing of VPRS

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by SAP_OTC (Credit Management)
on Apr 11 at 5:24 PM
For my VPRS, I created an "Alternative Calculation Formula" for my Pricing Procedure where in the case of BOM's, the VPRS of the main Item will be equal to the sum of the VPRS of the different Components.

When I create my Sales Document with reference to a previous sales document or even if I create it without reference, SAP is always pulling the VPRS from the Material Master of the main Item, which is really the Standard way. Even when it goes through my customized Routine, it brings the Cost from the Material Master.

It will bring the value I'm expecting based on the Components if I press "New Pricing" at the Item Level or if I go to view the Pricing Conditions at the Header Level; but if I don't do that it won't, as I said, even when it's going through the Routine.

What is it that I'm missing? Will it always behave like this because VPRS has Condition Category "G" which is Internal Price? Is there anything I can do to force or simulate the "New Pricing" action? I guess I could tell the User he needs to press "New Pricing" and it will display the right value; but I'm trying to avoid that.

If anyone out there has any ideas regarding this, please let me know.
__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Toolbox.com for iPhone: Ask Questions & Get Answers Anywhere. Use the New iPhone App
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language