We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-log-mm] Missing data for certain vendors on transaction Mir5

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by adi2011
on Apr 28 at 3:36 AM
Hello,

On transaction Mir5 under "Reference Order(s) tab" which is positioned in bottom of screen, columns "Reference" and "Invoice number" for some vendors rows are filled and correct but for certain amount of vendors I missing data in these columns even with the fact that there should be data in which I am sure 100%. I am not sure why this is happening and I assume it has something with changing some parameters for certain vendors (the ones that are missing data in two columns mentioned above)?

I hope I explained it correctly and that someone can help me with this.

Any help is appreciated and many thanks for prompt reply.

Greetings,
Adnan
__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Toolbox.com Groups Discussions Support BBCode. Share Code Snippets with Peers
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language