We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-log-sd] Sales Doc type for website

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by LaurieCrow (SD Functional Analyst)
on Apr 11 at 7:58 PM
I am working on the config for my Repair order type with Repair Procedure. I copied order type RA and have made small modifications to meet our needs. My orders are being assigned to checking group Z2 and checking rule AE. I want to use checking rule A. How can I make this change?

---------------Original Message---------------
From: LaurieCrow
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2011 2:28 PM
Subject: Sales Doc type for website

For our website business, we would like a single sales document type for the return and exchange. Is there such a thing? Right now, we are issuing an RE for the return and a separate OR for the exchanged product. We are on 4.6C with AFS 3.0.

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Toolbox.com Groups Discussions Now Support BBCode. Share Code Snippets with Peers
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language