We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-acct] Error PZ850. Database tables T042I & T042Y are inconsistent

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by gearge
on Apr 11 at 5:04 PM
1) confirm out of synch SAP tcode F8Bh click check mark to get company and detail

2) compare table contents T042i & to42Y via se16
3 adjust table T042Y via tcode F9bf
4)adjust table T042i via tcode obvcu

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Balaji.A
Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2004 3:16 AM
Subject: Error PZ850. Database tables T042I & T042Y are inconsistent

Dears,

I have one House bank "CITI" and I have created two sub accounts "CABLR" & "DVBLR".

The system is not allowing me to configure the sub account for "DVBLR"in the Bank Determination Screen.(FBZP) since I have already created the sub account for combination of "CITI" & "CABLR" (TABLE T042I)

When I try to run the payment program (F111) the system throws the above error message.

However, the message is controllable and I have changed it into a warning and the Transaction goes thru. and the results are also financially correct.

My Question is what are the repurcussions of suppressing PZ850. and why I am not able to maintain one more entry with respect to the sub account "DVBLR"

Please share your experiences in this regard.

Regards
Balaji.A

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Toolbox.com Groups Discussions Now Support BBCode. Share Code Snippets with Peers
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language