We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

Re: [sap-basis] Client Export

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by PhemmyPAyne (Mr)
on May 1 at 2:08 AM
Hi Caddick,
The reason why I am asking this is because, my production client had a hardware
issue, so was taken offline, and posting were done on a backup server which was
created from a client copy of the prod system. Now the production server is back
on but we need it up to date, so I'll be doing a client copy of the backup system
to it. I know SAP_ALL profile doesn't copy change document, so I am hoping this
should not cause any major problem on the server?????.
Regards,
Femi...


Always count you blessings, ONE BY ONE......

---------------Original Message---------------
From: D. Caddick
Sent: Saturday, April 30, 2011 7:30 PM
Subject: Client Export

I have never needed change documents with any client copy.

Sent from my Windows Phone

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
SAP Enterprise Mobility Webcast Watch today!
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language