We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-basis] Saprouter SNC installation error on AIX (Unix)

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by Vibosch
on Mar 2 at 10:56 AM
I have solved with the export command of AIX.
The variables are correct created but, they need to be exported.
export LIBPATH for example.

After that, I can continue the installation.

Thanks guys.

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Vibosch
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2011 6:01 AM
Subject: Saprouter SNC installation error on AIX (Unix)

Hello guys,

I'm following the official guide to install saprouter in a AIX system, buy I' have an issue that may be easy to resolve, but I'm not an expert.

I have installed the saprouter and download and uncompress the crypto library in orderto stablish SNC connections.

But when I'm generating the certificate Request I have an issue with the path of library:

root@CSAP:saprouter# ./sapgenpse get_pse -v -rcertreq -p local.pse "CN=CSAP, OU=0001234567, OU=SAProuter, O=SAP,C=DE"
ERROR in unix_dlopen():dlopen("libsapcrypto.o") FAILED:
"Could not load module .
System error: No such file or directory"
Loading of shared library"libsapcrypto.o" failed!
You might need to define the shared librarysearch path LIBPATH

I have set the variables:
root@CSAP:saprouter# echo$SECUDIR
/usr/sap/saprouter
root@CSAP:saprouter# echo$SNC_LIB
/usr/sap/saprouter/libsapcrypto.o

I think the problem was the LIBPATH and then I also created it:
root@CSAP:saprouter#LIBPATH="/usr/sap/saprout er"

But it doesn't work. I have searching in the forum but anybody have the same problem.
Please I need you experience to resolve this, I can't continue my installation.

Thanks.

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Most Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Overcome the Top Inhibitors to Cloud Computing. View the IBM Cloud Briefing, Available on Demand.
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language