We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-acct] F-03 line layout to pull in purchase order

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by SE
on Jan 10 at 2:21 PM
Hi

While clearing through F-03 the user wants to display the PO for the line items .
I tried to change the line layout in configuration with tcode:o7z4s to display the PO .
I can see the PO tab displayed in the transaction but the data is not getting displayed.

Can anyone guide if I need to do anything additional other than the config change.

Thanks,
SE
__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
View this online
  
Most Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Which response to your Toolbox.com Groups post was the most helpful? Use 'Best Answer' to mark highest quality content.
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language