We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-basis] Upgrade stack file usable for other systems

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by MarcH. (Director SAP Systems)
on Jan 18 at 12:29 PM
Hi Snowy,

Thank you for your reply. Yes, our systems are on the exact same support pack levels. Good to here that changing the specs in the XML file will work. That's the way I will go then.

Thanks again

Marc

---------------Original Message---------------
From: MarcH.
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2011 10:06 AM
Subject: Upgrade stack file usable for other systems

Hi,

I have a question regarding the upgrade stack files generated from MOPZ.
Right now I have one system (Development) that I am upgrading from 4.7 to ECC 6.0.

Once I am done with that I need to upgrade QA and production as well. Can I use the same stack file? I assume when I run MOPZ for QA and later (end of 2nd quarter) for production I will receive different files (new SPs etc) in the stack.
I want to upgrade all 3 systems to the same level of support packages otherwise I will end up with higher SP-levels in QA and production than in development...

Any advise?

Thanks in advance

Marc

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
MarcH.
SAP Basis Enthusiast

Contributed 100 posts in a group to earn a Bronze Achievement
Most Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Which response to your Toolbox.com Groups post was the most helpful? Use 'Best Answer' to mark highest quality content.
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language