We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-acct] SAP Plan Accounts Not Picked Up in GR55 Report

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by NicNab
on Sep 29 at 2:37 PM
I am uploading budgets for the next fiscal year. In this case I am uploading a plan for revenue and using some new accounts: 4115 and 4125. I can see in a zp42 dump that the amounts are uploaded, and I can see in the definition of the GR55 report that the accounts are included, however the Plan Revenue amounts are off by the amount in those accounts.

My SAP Systems Analyst has reviewed and he is frustrated as well with the issue. "Frustrating thing is that I see postings within sap table GLPCT which CSM1 uses. I cannot explain why it is ignoring these accounts."

As mentioned, these are new accounts, so no actuals have been posted yet. I tried posting pennies to them this afternoon to see if that would trigger the accounts to pick up in the Plan Columns, but no luck.

Any ideas on why these accounts would not be showing up in the GR55 reports? These two accounts are the only difference between what I have entered in Plan (and see in GLPCT Plan #) and what is showing up in the Plan column in a GR55 report.

Thanks for your help -
NicNab

__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Related Content
White Papers

In the Spotlight
Toolbox.com for iPhone: Ask Questions & Get Answers Anywhere. Use the New iPhone App
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language