We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

Re: [sap-hr] New Quota set up in SAP R/3

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by USER_2112332
on Sep 7 at 11:41 PM
Mark this reply as helpfulMark as helpful
Hi ,

I think you have to put 180 Days as a CONSTANT , under set base entitlement.



On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 11:18 PM, titu2511 via sap-hr <
sap-hr@groups.ittoolbox.com> wrote:

> Posted by titu2511
> on Sep 7 at 1:52 PM Hi Guys,
>
> I have a requirement to set up a new quota type for Australia for which
> business wanted to create the quota manually, however, it should not be more
> than 180 working days. Any thoughts, how can I do it. I tried putting 0
> under base entitlement for this quota and under maximum entitlement 180
> days, however, it is still letting me enter more than 180 days, when I tried
> to test it.
>
> Your help will be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks

__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
In the Spotlight
Toolbox.com for iPhone: Ask Questions & Get Answers Anywhere. Use the New iPhone App
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language