We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-hr] Check amount of Wage Type

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by MinhNT
on Aug 22 at 10:31 PM
Mark this reply as helpfulMark as helpful
Dear Jagan!

Thank your response. However I've a little bit experiences in payroll especially payroll schema. So I don't understand you guide. hjx.

In this now my schema: I am coding as:
IF ZTET
//I don't do nothing
Else
// I call another PCR by command: PIT ZCHK
ENDIF
My purpose is to rung ZCHK only the amount of 9166 is 0.
Please help me. It's really urgent.

Thank you very much!

---------------Original Message---------------
From: MinhNT
Sent: Sunday, August 22, 2010 8:19 AM
Subject: Check amount of Wage Type

> Dear all!
> I have a serious problem when modifying Payroll schema. I want to check amount of wage type that I have created by myself.
> I use PE02 to create for Wage type 9166: and this is the code: ZTET
> D AMT?0
> < SCOND=F IF
> = SCOND=T IF
> > SCOND=F IF
> But when I running payroll: the error will appear: No in in key ZTET *****.
> I try again with another code:
> D AMT= 9166 AMT?0
> < SCOND=F IF
> = SCOND=T IF
> > SCOND=F IF
> but, poor me, the error doesn't go away.
> Please help me. Thank a lot.

__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language