We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-log-sd] Variant Pricing based on Scaled VA00

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by karen.johnson3
on Jun 30 at 3:26 PM
Mark this reply as helpfulMark as helpful
Sure, Raj. What we have is a VA00 pricing condition that is scaled. We have various VA00 conditions that are scaled, but the quantity to base the scaling for the other prices is KWMENG (order line quantity) so we are ok. However, in once case, we are calculating the number of quantity in our PR_PKG_PRICING variant pricing procedure and want to have our VA00 scaled pricing based on that calculated quantity, not based on KWMENG. SO for example: I am ordering 300 pens and attaching 3 pens to 1 carabiner - based on those characteristics I calculate then that the customer is also ordering 100 carabiners (300 / 3). Using that calculated 100 I want to pull in the VA00 scaled pricing for the 100 carabiners not 300 KWMENG. I hope this makes sense, thanks!

---------------Original Message---------------
From: karen.johnson3
Sent: Monday, June 28, 2010 9:21 AM
Subject: Variant Pricing based on Scaled VA00

> Hi, in my pricing procedure within the VC side of things I am doing a SET FACTOR based on a calculated quantity for my VA00; however, it is pulling in the scaled VA00 based on the quantity in VBAP-KWMENG. I instead want to pull in the scale price based on my SET FACTOR quantity. Has anyone successfully done this without having to do a variant table? Thanks in advance for any suggestions/help. Here is my statement:
>
> $SET_PRICING_FACTOR ($SELF, CH_RC_SDCOM_VKOND,
> 'B2B_AMINI_ACCESSORY_CHG',
> ($SELF.CH_RC_VBAP_KWMENG / $SELF.CH_GEN_QTY_TO_ATTACH))

__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language