We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-security] assiging roles to BSP applications

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by jmespo (SR. SAP Business Analyst SD, CS/SM and Basis)
on Jun 30 at 3:30 PM
Hello
We have a BSP page we would like to limit access to. When the user enters the URL, the are prompted to enter their SAP username and Password. At this point however, anybody that uses this URL and enters the proper URL and password can get access to the applicaitons.

Now I have gone into PFCG and in the role entered in the menu tab the BSP_APPLICATION. (to do this I went to the add other button and then selected BSP Application). When I did this and saved it my authorizations tab went to red, as it should have. I then went in to add what ever other information was necessary, but all the indicators were green. All I had to do was re-generate the authorizations.

Now I have a line in my code that is looking if the user had the authorization object for the applicaiton, but I do not know what to put in as the object as nothing appeared when I added the BSP APPLICATION to the role.

If you can offer any assistance that would be great

John

__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language