We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-hr] Payroll Results Deleting for Selected Period with RPUDEL20 Report

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by Ludenda
on May 3 at 3:51 PM
Hi,

I ran RPUDEL20 report in our testing system for deleting last payroll results. I have chosen the whole payroll area and the report wants from me to check the checkbox for the period which I want to delete for each selected employee (for each PERNR). Isn't there any way how to delete the whole payroll results for selected period and selected payroll area in easy way? In this case I have to go through 700 employees and all of them to check -- this is not big difference between RPUDEL20 and PU01.

Thanks for the answers!

Ludek
__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language