[sap-acct] Depreciation areas posting to different ledgers
Posted by
Admin at
|
Share this post:
|
0 Comments
| | Posted by sara on May 8 at 1:57 PM |
Hi,
We are implemented asset accouting for our client. We are implementing new GL with parallel ledgers such as US Gaap, IFRS, Tax and Statutory. I need to setup different depreciation areas for handling these different ledgers. I want to know how each depreciation area posts to each ledger.
For example 01 book posts real time to all ledgers and area 02 if its setup for tax how does this area should post to tax ledger, does this area should be made as area does not post. Please explain me how each area should post to each ledger (positing control). I am new to this parallel ledger concept and i would appreciate your help.
Thanks
__.____._ We are implemented asset accouting for our client. We are implementing new GL with parallel ledgers such as US Gaap, IFRS, Tax and Statutory. I need to setup different depreciation areas for handling these different ledgers. I want to know how each depreciation area posts to each ledger.
For example 01 book posts real time to all ledgers and area 02 if its setup for tax how does this area should post to tax ledger, does this area should be made as area does not post. Please explain me how each area should post to each ledger (positing control). I am new to this parallel ledger concept and i would appreciate your help.
Thanks
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
In the Spotlight
Your SAP Security is at Risk...Learn How to Stay Protected. Read the free white paper from SenSage
View this thread online
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion