We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-basis] How to activate ISU utilities Business function in IDES

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by mark_me (Basis consultant)
on May 3 at 2:30 AM
Mark this reply as helpfulMark as helpful
I have activated one Utilities business function "ISU_AMI_1" in EHP4 , now i want to deactivate it as it is not required ...
How to do that ..

---------------Original Message---------------
From: mark_me
Sent: Saturday, May 01, 2010 10:12 AM
Subject: How to activate ISU utilities Business function in IDES

> Hello , i have installed the ERP EHP4 , I am not able to find the utilities business function under the SFW5 T-code, however i am able to use the isus tcode .
> please let me know how to find if this utilities business function is present in the system.
__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language