We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

Re: [sap-acct] Irrelevant document types

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by varadhan narasimhan (SYSTEMS ANALYST)
on Apr 2 at 11:53 PM
Mark this reply as helpfulMark as helpful
Hi Vidyadhar,

This is available in all tcodes for a selection (viz., GL account, document
types,etc.,)
This is seen in the drop down menu of selection scree,thanks
varadhan

On Sat, Apr 3, 2010 at 9:57 AM, Vidhyadhar via sap-acct <
sap-acct@groups.ittoolbox.com> wrote:

>
> Posted by Vidhyadhar (User-friendly Consultant)
> on Apr 2 at 10:28 PM
> Dear Varadhan
>
> No....I am not clear....
>
>
> Let us be precise to the point, please...... I am not interested in knowing
>
> about the attributes of a personal list ( such as whether it is
> item-specific, user-specific, client-specific and so on.......) . The only
> thing I would like to know is the availability or otherwise of this
> personal list option for T Codes like FB50, FB60, FB70 etc.
>
> I do not even see the personal list related icon on my screen when I use
> the
> aforesaid T-Codes.
>
> Would you mind explaining where to look for this option in the said
> T-Codes?
> My query pertains to that and that only and nothing more and I would
> appreciate a clarification which is pertinent only to what I seek to know,
> please.
>
> Hope you understand my requirement.
>
> Regards
>
> VidhyaDhar
>
> On Fri, Apr 2, 2010 at 11:33 PM, varadhan narasimhan via sap-acct <
> sap-acct@groups.ittoolbox.com> wrote:
>
> >
> > Posted by varadhan narasimhan (SYSTEMS ANALYST)
> > on Apr 2 at 2:13 PM
> > Hi Vidhyadhar,
> >
> > This personal list for item specific, user specific and client specific,
> > for
> > example - if you have a personal list for GL account, it will work for
> any
> > tcode, like FS00, FB50, F-02, etc.,
> > Hope it is clear to you,thanks
> >
> > NV-SAP
> >
> > On Fri, Apr 2, 2010 at 10:57 PM, Vidhyadhar via sap-acct <
> > sap-acct@groups.ittoolbox.com> wrote:
> >
> > >
> > > Posted by Vidhyadhar (User-friendly Consultant)
> > > on Apr 2 at 10:57 AM
> > > Hi Varadhan
> > >
> > > Thanks so much for the reply. I understand what you are trying to say.
> I
> > > quite agree with the fact that the functionality of the personal list
> is
> > > limited and that any time I can eliminate the list. In fact, by
> clicking
> > on
> > >
> > > the pie-shaped icon (under F4 help) , I can list other document types
> > also
> > > which do not form part of my personal list. My point is not that.
> > >
> > > What I seek to know is the following:
> > >
> > > *I can create a personal value list for T Code F-02 ( General Posting).
>
> > > *
> > > I*s this option available to me under the T-Code FB50 also* ( G/L
> > Document
> > > Posting which is an enjoy transaction)*?*
> > >
> > > Note : I have given above the two T Codes from G L Node as an example (
>
> > > This could apply to AR as well as AP nodes also)
> > >
> > > That is just what I want to know
> > >
> > > Your view would be of help and I would appreciate your feedback.
> > >
> > > Regards
> > >
> > > VidhyaDhar
> > >
> > > On Fri, Apr 2, 2010 at 7:45 PM, varadhan narasimhan via sap-acct <
> > > sap-acct@groups.ittoolbox.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > >
> > > > Posted by varadhan narasimhan (SYSTEMS ANALYST)
> > > > on Apr 2 at 10:15 AM
> > > > Hi Vidhyadar,
> > > >
> > > > This personal list has limited functions, i reduces the burden of
> > > scrolling
> > > >
> > > > down the entire list, quick selection to your need, that is all it
> > > > provides.
> > > > Enjoy screens are totally different, fyi
> > > >
> > > > NV-SAP
> > > > On Fri, Apr 2, 2010 at 8:02 PM, Vidhyadhar via sap-acct <
> > > > sap-acct@groups.ittoolbox.com> wrote:
> > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > Posted by Vidhyadhar (User-friendly Consultant)
> > > > > on Apr 2 at 8:03 AM
> > > > > Hi Varadhan
> > > > >
> > > > > Thank you for your reply...
> > > > >
> > > > > I see your point in using a personal list for viewing selected
> > document
> > >
> > > > > types during document posting......
> > > > >
> > > > > I was apprehensive that Mank K was wanting to delete from the IMG
> > > itself
> > > > > document types created but not used / document types not assigned a
>
> > > > number
> > > > > range....That could be disastrous ( assuming that the user had
> access
> >
> > > to
> > > > > meddle with IMG screen pertaining to document types ). That is the
> > > reason
> > > >
> > > > > why I advised him against doing such a perilous thing.
> > > > >
> > > > > Back to your suggestion of using a personal list, I think it is a
> > good
> > > > > idea.
> > > > >
> > > > > But correct me if I am wrong, please.
> > > > >
> > > > > As far as I know, a personal value list creation will work for
> > general
> > > > > postings.....What about enjoy screens? Do I have the option for
> enjoy
> >
> > > > > screens?
> > > > >
> > > > > Regards
> > > > >
> > > > > VidhyaDhar
> > > > >
> > > > > ---------------Original Message---------------
> > > > > From: varadhan narasimhan
> > > > > Sent: Friday, April 02, 2010 6:23 AM
> > > > > Subject: Irrelevant document types
> > > > >
> > > > > > Hi,
> > > > > > They cannot be deleted, pick up the one you want and put it under
>
> > > your
> > > > > > personal list, it stays for you forever, hope this will meet your
>
> > > > > > requirement.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > NV-SAP
__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language