We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-hr] Quota generation

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by mark-hall
on Feb 7 at 11:38 PM
Greetings,
I have read all the other posts on this subject and have applied some of the suggested fixes but still I dont get any generated quotas for Annual Leave or Sick leave.
My annual leave works on the employees start date (it0041) and is 18 days if less than 5 years and 24 days if more than 5 years and is for a period of a year
The sick leave also works on the employees start date and is for 12 days.
Now I have done all the config (I think) including marking the quotas for NO GENERATION etc yet when I run RPTIME00 with TQTA the program runs successfully for the employees but no quota is generated.
Any idea what I am missing or doing wrong ?
Mark
__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language