[sap-basis] routine PRIV mode
Posted by
Admin at
|
Share this post:
|
0 Comments
| | Posted by SAP-Della on Feb 7 at 11:25 PM |
Hi all
I have a problem with our SAP Production System.
every Monday and Tuesday there is some Priv mode on sm50
it happened since last month
I've check on sm37 there is no active background job running
How to check what is the big problem ?
Thanks & Regards,
Della
__.____._ I have a problem with our SAP Production System.
every Monday and Tuesday there is some Priv mode on sm50
it happened since last month
I've check on sm37 there is no active background job running
How to check what is the big problem ?
Thanks & Regards,
Della
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Related Content
In the Spotlight
White Papers
In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements
View this thread online
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion