We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-dev] Change the user interface for sap erp

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by angel.cabrera
on Feb 1 at 6:47 PM
I need to customizing the GUI for the end user because I have a lot problems about the trainning for the end user when I need to explain the use and navigation into the screens and these have a lot fields and only a few the end user wil used when operate the system.
Please partners if someone know about the some tool to masking or change the screens in SAP erp and simplify the use operation of the screen. I will appreciate your help because I spent a long time trainning end users about the complex screens of SAP system.
__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language