[sap-dev] Automatic Clearing - case sensitivity
Posted by
Admin at
|
Share this post:
|
0 Comments
| | Posted by mdm_toyota (Programmer) on Feb 1 at 2:56 PM |
We currently use automatic clearing on a range of General Ledger accounts within FI, with fields defined in the V_TF123 table. One of the fields we use for autoclearing, can have data in both upper and lower case (or a combination thereof).
Is there a way to get autoclearing to ignore the case of the data in the matched field? I have looked for any user exits for program SAPF124, but couldn't see anything obvious.
Thanks,
Michael.
Note: I previously posted this into the SAP Accounting discussion group by mistake.
__.____._ Is there a way to get autoclearing to ignore the case of the data in the matched field? I have looked for any user exits for program SAPF124, but couldn't see anything obvious.
Thanks,
Michael.
Note: I previously posted this into the SAP Accounting discussion group by mistake.
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Related Content
In the Spotlight
White Papers
In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements
View this thread online
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion