RE:[sap-log-mm] Need to output two message types simultaneously for a PO
Posted by
Admin at
|
Share this post:
|
0 Comments
| | Posted by DanDouble (SD-MM Consultant) on Feb 10 at 5:55 PM | |
Hi Dennis,
Maybe you mark each access secuence record as "exclusive access"; its a checkbox in the table control of the acccess secuence.
When is marcked, no more condition is evaluated afer a success.
See point 8 here:
http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm41/helpdata/en/ca/ac7937b566ab49e10000009b38f842/content.htm
Hope to help you.
Dan.
---------------Original Message---------------
From: dennis.phelan
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 5:25 PM
Subject: Need to output two message types simultaneously for a PO
> Anshuman and Jose,<br/> <br/>Thanks for your suggestions, but I am having a problem getting them to<br/>work. I have done the partnering you suggested, but when I attempt to<br/>create the output condition I can not get the system to use both of<br/>them, nor can I get more than one line for the same vendor or doc type<br/>in the same condition record.<br/>We have 4 key combinations; (1) porg/vendor for EDI, (2) doc<br/>type/porg/vendor, (3) doc type and (4) porg/doc type. When I try to<br/>create two that are the same except for the partner the system won't<br/>accept the second because the first one already exists. If I try to add<br/>a second line to any of these, the system rejects it because the first<br/>line key is already being used. When I create one using one key<br/>combination and then another using a different key combination; the<br/>system uses the first one it comes to and doesn't use the other.<br/> <br/>Any ideas?<br/> <br/>Dennis Phelan, CPIM, CSCP<br/>MM/PM Business Analyst<br/>Blount International Inc.<br/>503-653-4506<br/>Mail to:email@removed
__.____._ Maybe you mark each access secuence record as "exclusive access"; its a checkbox in the table control of the acccess secuence.
When is marcked, no more condition is evaluated afer a success.
See point 8 here:
http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm41/helpdata/en/ca/ac7937b566ab49e10000009b38f842/content.htm
Hope to help you.
Dan.
---------------Original Message---------------
From: dennis.phelan
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 5:25 PM
Subject: Need to output two message types simultaneously for a PO
> Anshuman and Jose,<br/> <br/>Thanks for your suggestions, but I am having a problem getting them to<br/>work. I have done the partnering you suggested, but when I attempt to<br/>create the output condition I can not get the system to use both of<br/>them, nor can I get more than one line for the same vendor or doc type<br/>in the same condition record.<br/>We have 4 key combinations; (1) porg/vendor for EDI, (2) doc<br/>type/porg/vendor, (3) doc type and (4) porg/doc type. When I try to<br/>create two that are the same except for the partner the system won't<br/>accept the second because the first one already exists. If I try to add<br/>a second line to any of these, the system rejects it because the first<br/>line key is already being used. When I create one using one key<br/>combination and then another using a different key combination; the<br/>system uses the first one it comes to and doesn't use the other.<br/> <br/>Any ideas?<br/> <br/>Dennis Phelan, CPIM, CSCP<br/>MM/PM Business Analyst<br/>Blount International Inc.<br/>503-653-4506<br/>Mail to:email@removed
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Related Content
In the Spotlight
White Papers
In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements
View this thread online
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion