We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-basis] Installation SAP BI based on SAP NW70 EHP1 SR1 Abap plus Java on windows MAXDB

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by prospa957
on Feb 11 at 5:11 PM
Mark this reply as helpfulMark as helpful
Hi Abuzar,
As I need to have a BI :ABAP JAVA on the same host.
If I understand well, I need to apply the oss note 1181025.
To implement on the same host, I need to use the point 3: Getting a SAP Enhancement Package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0 incl. EHP1 BI Dual-stack System Using SAPinst With Modified usages_data.xml
but I do not understand the caution note:
If you use this procedure for a new BI dual stack installation, you accept possible future migration effort to split the dual stack into two single stack systems (ABAP and Java).
What does it means ??
Do I need to split ABAP and Java on different host ???

MAy be it is stupid question, but I do not undestand well what I need to do ..

Thanks for your help
Daniel

---------------Original Message---------------
From: prospa957
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2010 10:50 AM
Subject: Installation SAP BI based on SAP NW70 EHP1 SR1 Abap plus Java on windows MAXDB

> Hello,<br/>I would like to install the last version of BI. I checked in oss and I see that the last version is SAP NW70 EHP1 SR1. <br/>OS: Windows server 2003<br/>MAXDB<br/>When I start SAPINST, I have the following options:<br/>SAP CRM 7.0 Support Release 1<br/>SAP ERP 6.0 EHP4 Ready Support Release 1<br/>SAP SCM 7.0 Support Release 1<br/>SAP SRM 7.0 Support Release 1<br/>SAP NETWEAVER 7.0 including EHP1 Support Release 1<br/>And, under SAP NETWEAVER 7.0 including EHP1 Support Release 1,<br/>I do not see ABAP + JAVA<br/>I remember that, in sap NW 2004s, I selected "Based on AS ABAP and AS JAVA" but, here, I<br/>didn't see it.<br/>If someone can explain me how can I install a SAP BI based on this version NW70 EHP1 SR1<br/>thanks a lot in advance<br/>Daniel
__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language