We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-acct] reconcile with cost of goods sold account & sales revenue account

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by sunilkumarpatra_sapsd (SAP Business Analyst)
on Aug 26 at 1:38 AM
Hi,
i want to compare with my cost of goods sold account to my sales revenue account.
After PGI my COGS a/c will be debited INVENTORY a/c will be credited so after sales my SALES a/c credit & customer a/c debit . I want to see what is the difference value of COGS a/c with respective billing Sales A/C
No doudt we can see in Profit of margin in billing doc. It is quite impossible to see all document in respective wise. Please give a solution for which i can know what is profit of margin with comparing values in both of Account.
Thank's
Abhay
__.____._
Copyright © 2009 CEB Toolbox, Inc. and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language