We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-acct] ADRNR address change in company code of table T001

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by Emma Yang (Ms)
on Aug 5 at 10:05 PM
Mark this reply as helpfulMark as helpful
Dear Ravi,
Thank you very much. I got you and I found the transport request but in the table ADR12S2 of the TR. Only client number and table name ware displayed. No further information.
I went through all the tables and views of the TR. I couldn't see the changed address value as it was in T001. I can only see the old address value.
The changed value will not show in the transport request? Or did I miss something?
Thank you again.
Emma
__.____._
Copyright © 2009 CEB Toolbox, Inc. and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language