We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

Re: [sap-log-qm] Multiple results for a characteristic

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by bibhudutta panigrahi
on Aug 26 at 2:15 AM
Mark this reply as helpfulMark as helpful
Hi,
You assign a sampling procedure which is convinient to you.then the sytem
will calculate the values. Then it will allow you to do result recording
beyond the calculated size.Use a generalised sampling procedure .It can be
any sampling procedure with any valuation mode.
I have tested my self it is working fine.
Regards
Bibhu
Still you face problem you put a mail to me so that i can send you screen
shots.

On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 12:23 AM, cnev100 via sap-log-qm <
sap-log-qm@groups.ittoolbox.com> wrote:
> Posted by cnev100(SAP Analyst)
> on Aug 25 at 2:54 PM
>
> Bibhu,
> for some reason I do the box with the + to the left of results is still
> greyed out and won't allow multiple recordings. I have set the control
> indicators to single result and larger scope. Do I need to create a sampling
> procesure for this? What would I set the Valuation mode and sampling type
> as?
__.____._
Copyright © 2009 CEB Toolbox, Inc. and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language