We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE: [sap-basis] Error when checking buffer statistics with sm12

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by Lars-Erik Hallsten (CEO & Senior Consultant)
on Aug 5 at 1:52 AM
Mark this reply as helpfulMark as helpful
Hi,

Just to be clear. Do you mean tcode ST02, not SM12?
Is this system newly installed?
Which version of SAPGUI are you using, including patch level?
What does the dump say exactly? Please paste the first 50 lines of the dump
here.

Regards,
LEH


From: GVDS SASTRY via sap-basis [mailto:sap-basis@Groups.ITtoolbox.com]
Sent: 5. august 2009 00:17
To: Lars-Erik Hallsten
Subject: [sap-basis] Error when checking buffer statistics with sm12




Posted by GVDS SASTRY
on Aug 4 at 6:26 PM

Dear Gurus,
I got this problem when I was using the T-Code sm12 -> Detailed analysis->
buffer statistics.
When I clicked this buffer statistics i got the screen and when I pressed F3
to go for the previous screen I got the message Workprocess Restarted and
please login again. The GUI is closed. When I logged in again I got got the
screen ST22 (ABAP Dumps) with the message saying that the system got an
error and it may occured at the time of installation. Check with sick.
Checking with SICK lead me to no errors.
Please suggest me what I have to do to resolve this. Is there any problem
with the memory configuration?
My System Configuration:
OS: WIN 2003 Server
DB: Oracle 9i
SAP VER: Netweaver 2004
RAM :2gb
Regards
Shastry
__.____._
Copyright © 2009 CEB Toolbox, Inc. and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Lars-Erik Hallsten
SAP Basis Helper

Posted helpful replies on 5 threads in a group to earn a Bronze Achievement
Related Content
White Papers

In the Spotlight
How Can Predictive Analytics Drive Competitive Advantage? Find out here
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language