We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

Re: [sap-acct] How to block Vendor Invoice from Payment in a abap program?I have list of invoices..I updated REGUP-ZLSPR...yet no use..pls help me..its urgent requirement

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by yasawa-blue (Group Accounts Payable Manager)
on Aug 25 at 11:32 PM
Mark this reply as helpfulMark as helpful
ABAP-Developer,
How many Vendors invoices you are looking to block ?
I would normally go to the the individual Vendor Account - (FBL1N) - pull up
all the open items - then choose the Invoice(s) you want to block - double
click on that invoice - on the Invoice page, click on the 'Display document
- there is a payment block section under "Additional details" - put in "B"
to block that invoice and save - Repeat that procedure for however many
Invoices you want to block.
Once that is done,re-run your Payment Proposal Report - (F110) - that should
just give you what needs to be paid at that date.
Rgds,

On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 10:46 PM, ABAP-Developer via sap-acct <
sap-acct@groups.ittoolbox.com> wrote:
> Posted by ABAP-Developer(Abap Developer)
> on Aug 25 at 8:49 AM Hi All,
> can anybody help me with blocking of payment invoice,,so that invoices
> donot get paid in F110 payment Run.
> I have set payment block in REGUP-ZLSPR in my zprog. but it doesnt
> help...somethng else is needed.
> any idea of FM...???I can do BDC..but i want to find better options..pls
> help me out
> its urgent requirement
> thanks in advance...
__.____._
Copyright © 2009 CEB Toolbox, Inc. and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language