We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-bw] Undefined Status in a Process Chain

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by Eduardo Campos
on 07/23/2009 03:19:00 PM


BW7.10. Oracle 10G. Windows Server 2003.
I have problems with a Process Chain which executes every 6 hours.
Sometimes it stops because of an Undefined Status in the task executed before.
When this happens, I have to release the RFC process by executing LUW for the step which is stopped.
ItÂ?s not necessary to do any corrections. I just right click the process and Execute LUW.
Most times, the process chain executes ok. And I donÂ?t have to do anything...
Has someone already dealed with this problem ? Could you give me some clues ?
Eduardo
__.____._

Copyright © 2009 CEB Toolbox, Inc. and message author.

Toolbox.com
4343 N. Scottsdale Road
Suite 280
Scottsdale, AZ 85251

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language