Announcement:
wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.
Posted by
Admin at
Reply from David Maloney on Nov 26 at 9:02 PM I believe you, or someone who haa authorization, will need to extend the material via T-code MM01 into the warehouse and storage bin that the material does not exist in yet - Warehouse 205 Type 002.
| | | ---------------Original Message--------------- From: AndreyDmitriev Sent: Sunday, November 26, 2017 6:40 PM Subject: How to Change Material Storage Type and Assign Forward Picking Bin to a Material? Hi, I am trying to find out how to change storage type of a material from 001-Warehousing to 002-Forward Picking Bin. MM02 displays error message "Storage Type 002 for warehouse 205 is not maintained for this material". How do I change that? Thank you! | | Reply to this email to post your response. __.____._ | In the Spotlight Become a blogger at Toolbox.com and share your expertise with the community. Start today. _.____.__ |