We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-abap] Popup FM in ALV Report

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Question from Narratorek on Oct 11 at 5:40 AM
I have ALV report where is a custom button. When it is pushed FM "MEASUREM_DOCUM_DIALOG_LIST_1" is performed with a dialog screen, where user can fill in details of the measurement document. If user saves changes everything is OK - a new document is created and the program returns to ALV report. The problem is when after filling in the form user leaves the popup window of FM by using the cancel button and then presses the custom button again. Then during filling in the form there is the message "Measurement document <number> already exist at the measurement time you have entered".
I guess that statement "Rollback work" could help here, but I have no idea how to use it in this issue. I have no access to PAI of FM screen.... or I have and I do not know I have...

Please share your experience experts!
 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
© 2017 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
Narratorek  
 
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language