We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE: [sap-career] Indian Chartered Accountant SAP/ORACLE

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from JValescu on Oct 23 at 4:45 PM
Amit,

I would go with the SAP cert. It carries more weight and with your SAP FI experience, it would make the effort that much more easier. That would be my decision if I had to make it.

John Valescu

---------------Original Message---------------
From: amit98911
Sent: Saturday, October 21, 2017 8:15 AM
Subject: Indian Chartered Accountant SAP/ORACLE

Hi All,
I am an Indian Chartered Accountant with 5 years of experience in finalisation of accounts, taxation, accounting and auditing. I have specific SAP FI experience of around 2.5 years ( End User).
Now I am planning to do certification in SAP/Oracle financial module.
Please suggest am I on the right track?
Which ERP certification should I do SAP or Oracle ?
Any advice on the same will be highly appreciated.
Regards,
Amit

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
© 2017 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
JValescu  

Programmer/Developer - Software
achievement
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language