We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE: [sap-basis] How to Configure ABAP Server to Recognize SSL Certificate for FIORI

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from Andy Murzyn on Apr 19 at 12:19 PM
Hello Hilik,
Thank you very much for your reply. I'm running NW 7.31 ECC 6.0 EHP 6. I was thinking of installing the web dispatcher functionality on my message servers, Sandbox/DEV/QA/PROD or can I create a separate server to just act as a Web Dispatcher for all systems?
I'm a one man shop so I'm looking for the simplest, least complex solution, if one exists.
I found this document https://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/pages/viewpage.actio n?pageId=318669145 but I'm not clear if this is the recommended approach.

Again, thank you very much for your time, and my apologies for the additional questions,


Andy Murzyn
SAP Basis Admin

Sysmex America, Inc.

P: 224.543.9533 | C: 847.321.0870

email@removed

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Hilik Markovitz
Sent: Monday, April 17, 2017 1:09 PM
Subject: How to Configure ABAP Server to Recognize SSL Certificate for FIORI

hello
to define working with fiori with ssl you need to install web dispatcher
look for sap document : " how to configure sap web dispatcher for ssl" it
a pdf file
work accordingly
br
hilik

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
© 2017 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
Andy Murzyn  

achievements
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Have a technical question? Need to find IT solutions? Ask your peers in the Toolbox for IT community.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language