We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

Re: [sap-log-sd] Partner Functions In SAP SD

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from chinmoybbsr on Mar 23 at 10:50 PM
Please check.

1st you have created a procedure ZMMM
2nd you assigned 4 partner functions SP, SH, BP, PY inside your procedure. Check
Mand, Not Modifiable for SP and for others Mandatory
3rd you assign the procedure ZMMM to both the account Groups
4th Assign the Partner Function SP, SH, BP, PY to the Account Group.

These are standard no errors will come.

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Hrushi_12345678
Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2017 10:44 AM
Subject: Partner Functions In SAP SD

Hi,
img>SD>basic functions>partner determination >setup partner determination >> setup partner determination for customer master.. There I created ZMMM as partner determination procedure. Again I went to dialog box I click on partner function in procedure there I changed all the four partner functions with my zmmm..again I went to partner determination procedure assignment. I mapped my two account groups ZMD1 and ZME1 with ZMMM...In account group - function assignment > new entries > there I gave sp -------zmd1..while saving I am getting an error that *choose the key from the Allowed name space*..
Please guide me..

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
© 2017 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
chinmoybbsr  

achievements
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language