We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-log-mm] PO Delivery Date

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Question from haniAR on Aug 3 at 6:13 AM
Dear Experts,

I am creating a PO, but I am facing a problem with the delivery date. My question is.. Can I create a PO and quotation and a delivery date in the same day?
For example:
Day 02.08.2016 i have to make a quotation for a PO then deliver it in the same day 02.08.2016
The delivery date is always a day after the quotation deadline, so is there anything I can do both in the same day? Is there any option in the configuration?

Thank you in advance.
 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
© 2016 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
haniAR  
 
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language