We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-basis] Storage Bucket Profile In DP

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Question from Steevy92 on Aug 16 at 8:11 AM
Dear Gurus,

My Planning area DP has a Storage Bucket Profile that contains 3 periods:
- Month
- Week
- Posting period (Mo, Tu, We, Th, Fr)

Here is my 1st scenario:
1/ I open a planning book with a Monthly dataview
2/ I enter a quantity in the key figure FORECASTS on September and October 2016 and save
3/ I open a Technical period dataview => Quantity is disaggregated on all technical periods, including the period 1st-2nd of October that is a week-end.

Here is my 2nd scenario:
1/ I open a planning book with a Weekly dataview
2/ I enter a quantity in the key figure FORECASTS on weeks for September and October 2016 and save
3/ I open a Technical period dataview => Quantity is disaggregated on all technical periods, except the period 1st-2nd of October that is a week-end.

Please help me understand why the behaviour differs? Is there a parameter?
Or is it because when I enter a quantity in Monthy bucket, the Storage bucket is Week and when I enter a quantity in Weekly bucket, the Storage bucket is Posting period?

Thank you for your help.
Feel free to ask for further details.

Regards.
 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
© 2016 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
Steevy92  
 
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language