We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-abap] Maximum Rows Of An Internal Table

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from horacio zapettini on Oct 3 at 8:06 AM
Luca,

The short dump tells you the memory size limit you have. I'd take a different approach. Instead of having that big spool, I'd try to have a set of smaller spools and work with each one. I'd also avoid if possible the spool, but send the info to a custom table. It would be slower but I'd avoid some of the problems you're facing.

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Luca76
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2014 3:48 AM
Subject: Maximum Rows Of An Internal Table

The biggest problem is that I'm managing a spool, and in this case is a spool of about 50000 pages with 65 lines per page.
I'm using the function 'RSPO_RETURN_ABAP_SPOOLJOB' with parameters first_line and last_line,
setting a maximum of 50000 lines per calling.,
and using multiple internal tables to "split" the amount of records, to help me with other select
needed to extract other details that might even expand again the data (e.g. in the spool a found an invoice number and I need all the positions with BSEG), then I must write out everything on a file.

Hope you understand. :)
Thank you all!
Luca

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2014 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
horacio zapettini  

14 achievements
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Have a technical question? Need to find IT solutions? Ask your peers in the Toolbox for IT community.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language