We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-acct] Error Country Key EU has no ISO Code

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from boneknek on Aug 3 at 12:45 AM
Hi Manda,

Thanks for your reply.

Check with you, would you know what is this ISO code for?

When I press F4, there is no ISO code for EU.

---------------Original Message---------------
From: boneknek
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2016 12:29 AM
Subject: Error Country Key EU has no ISO Code

Hi,

When our user tried to amend the Vendor to add the IBAN, we got this error:

Country key EU has no ISO Code.

I did checked in OY01, and there is no ISO code set up there.

May I know what is this ISO code for and how to know what ISO Code I should assign?

Please help.
Thanks!
Ana

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
© 2016 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
boneknek  
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Have a technical question? Need to find IT solutions? Ask your peers in the Toolbox for IT community.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language