Announcement:
wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.
Posted by
Admin at
Reply from MandaHarsha on Aug 3 at 12:34 AM For each country there will be an ISO code just press f4 and select your country company country
| | | ---------------Original Message--------------- From: boneknek Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2016 12:29 AM Subject: Error Country Key EU has no ISO Code Hi, When our user tried to amend the Vendor to add the IBAN, we got this error: Country key EU has no ISO Code. I did checked in OY01, and there is no ISO code set up there. May I know what is this ISO code for and how to know what ISO Code I should assign? Please help. Thanks! Ana | | Reply to this email to post your response. __.____._ | In the Spotlight Become a blogger at Toolbox.com and share your expertise with the community. Start today. _.____.__ |