We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-log-sd] Preview Bill Of Lading and Packing List Output Type in Shipment Document SAP SD/LE

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from smithlauren0915 on Apr 19 at 1:15 PM
I was able to solve this. We are still on SAP R/3 4.6C. I displayed the Shipment document. Then navigated to

Shipment --> Output --> Screen. Issue Output Screen popped up. I entered the output type and clicked execute.

In the printing information I removed the logical destination to another location , removed the print immediately check and cleared the recipient box.

After this when I executed it the print preview popped up.

---------------Original Message---------------
From: smithlauren0915
Sent: Monday, April 18, 2016 2:14 PM
Subject: Preview Bill Of Lading and Packing List Output Type in Shipment Document SAP SD/LE

Hi All,

I am new in this company and did not get a lot of knowledge transfer. So I am trying to figure things out on my own.

I have a task of giving a sample soft copy of Bill Of Lading and Packing List output.

This is what I have done so far:

I took a Sales Order Number from production and in the document flow I went to the shipment document. There I selected GoTo --> Output . I can see three output types and all of them are Z. I looked at the details Archiving Mode is : Print Only. The only option that is enabled is "Display Facsimile" and when I click on that I get a message "No Archive Available".

How can I get a print preview or is it even possible to get a print preview?

Thanks
SL

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
© 2016 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
smithlauren0915  

IT/IS Manager
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Become a blogger at Toolbox.com and share your expertise with the community. Start today.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language