We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-log-mm] MRP Process Does Not Auto Determine the Source of Supply in PR

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from Mark-Doucette on Mar 31 at 7:44 AM
Hi,

I'm going to add my two cents here for what it is worth.

The PR will not flip to a PO automatically based on an Info Record if there is conditional pricing in the Info Record and the expiry date of the condition has passed. I recommend removing the condition if it exists.

Also, if this is the initial purchase of this material the PR will need to be flipped manually. In that case be sure to check the "Update Info" checkbox. This will insert Order Price History into the Info Record for use on the next order. This can be done if you flip the PR in MD04 (or MD06 if you are processing all the PR's for a specific Plant). The InfoUpdate flag is on the Material Data tab of the Item detail.

I hope this helps.

Mark Doucette
Materials Data Administrator, Procurement

---------------Original Message---------------
From: AeinAerith
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2016 10:51 PM
Subject: MRP Process Does Not Auto Determine the Source of Supply in PR

Hi Chonkenoster,

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, the PR is created from the MRP run. From my understanding of MRP, PR is the final output for MRP process. And, I have to manually execute the t-code to convert the PR to PO. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

When I try to convert the PR to PO by using T-code ME59N, there is an error message.
"No suitable purchase requisitions found".

But, I tried with T-code MD04, I managed to create the PO without an error. It's just that I have to key in the vendor manually.

Now, I want to know :-
1) Vendor code missing from PR after MRP run, so is it the reason why the PR is not converted to PO.

2) If yes, what is the reason the vendor code is not auto populate into PR (i have material & vendor checked for Auto PO & info records).

3) If I need to test it in the system, can you advise me the steps how to do it? As the PR is created from MRP run, should I test start with the MRP run or I can manually create the PR and then create the PO from that?

Sorry if my questions confuse you.

Thank you,
Aein

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
© 2016 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
Mark-Doucette  
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Have a technical question? Need to find IT solutions? Ask your peers in the Toolbox for IT community.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language