We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-log-sd] PGI Inventory Cost doesn't tally with SO VPRS

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Question from Jennifer2015 on Nov 24 at 8:12 AM
Hi Experts,

I am new to SAP. I have facing inconsistent cost generated in Accounting Doc during PGI. I did search of several forums, but, I couldn't found any solution/explanation that related to my case.

My scenario was:
I had generated the SOs with below info:-
- Material A
- Qty: 31.270
- Unit Cost (from MMR): 10.50
- Price Condition for VPRS: 328.34

MMR (Material A)
Accounting 1 Tab
- Price Control = 10.50
- Price Unit = 1

Questions: The value that updated to Inventory Account was inconsistent
PGI for DO00001
CR Inventory 328.33
DR COGS 328.33

PGI for DO00002
CR Inventory 328.34
DR COGS 328.34


I have no idea why sometime the PGI cost will round up and sometime didn't round. The ideal value will be 328.34 = 31.270 X 10.50

Appreciate your input or advise on mentioned query. thanks in advance.


Jennifer
 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2015 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
Jennifer2015  

IT/IS Professional/Admin/Staff
 
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Have a technical question? Need to find IT solutions? Ask your peers in the Toolbox for IT community.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language