We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-acct] FI Funds Management Configuration (FI-FM)

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Question from bester1337 on Oct 27 at 10:49 AM
Hello everyone,

At the beginning i must admit, that I just began my adventure with SAP, so the problem may seem trivial to most, however:

My task is to configure and run module functionality of Funds Management (FI-FM) on the basis of pre-existing SAP Logon company (Template). Stuck with myself and Internet access i waded through the various tutorials regarded to Funds Management Configuration (eg. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8yCgHPbyWgCWFV1N jgzc3czYkE/view , http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/49/204 b6e5733d1118b3f0060b03ca329/content.htm + Google and finding solutions on my own) and now after finishing configuration according to them, there is where my problem occurs (I was looking for and trying to cope with this alone, I didn't managed to):

1) I want to create Commitment Items / Fund Centers / FM Area hierarchy based on the one existing in company (Cost Elements / Cost Centers etc). How with an use of Derivation Tool and other SAP tools i can do this, because i understand there is no need to enter it all manually (this is for what Derivation Tool exists)?
2) After creating Commitment Items / Fund Centers / FM Area hierarchy based on the one existing in company (Cost Elements / Cost Centers etc), how to perform transfer of data / account balances / results etc.from Cost Elements / Cost Centers and others to Commitment Items / Fund Centers / FM Area?
3) How after finishing upper two operations create / calculate / update the company Budget (purpose of FI-FM), based on the created hierarchy of Commitment Items / Fund Centers / FM Area?

Any help will be at a premium, written the simpler language the better, as I said I am completely new to SAP area and I am not able to move forward and handle above mentioned tasks by myself.

Greetings
 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2015 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
bester1337  

Consultant
 
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Have a technical question? Need to find IT solutions? Ask your peers in the Toolbox for IT community.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language